Thursday, May 15, 2008

Writing And Running

It is been a long time since I last contribute to my blog, so much has happen in the last few months, I have even got a new job. Many time I wanted to start typing but it just don’t work out. I realize it is very much like running, when I stop running for a week or more, it become less enjoyable to start stepping out again. Nearly two year ago, I was busy looking for reasons to be excused from running i.e. IPPT. I was too tired after work, I need more time with my kids, and I have got asthma. Interestingly, after running for six month, I countered all the excuses myself, running actually improve my energy level, I got my wife and kids to run with me, and better fitness brings better health which help suppress my asthmatic condition. Anyway, I ran 8km in about one hour last night, I am happy I have made such progress. Next month, I will be doing a 10km run in the Saucony 100PLUS PAssion run 2008.

No comments: