Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Little Mishap

I got into an accident last night, actually someone got me into an accident. The SOMEONE banged into my rear bumper.

I end up spending my whole morning to settle my car repair in his recommended workshop at Sin Ming Road. Today is a hot day, I waited for the boss of the repair shop for half an hour, then I waited for him to confirm that the SOMEONE is going to claim his insurance for one and a half hour, and then I waited for another hour for the replacement car to arrive. It was like a nightmare right after you wake up in the morning. So to keep myself busy, I started taking these photos in the vicinity, really wander who’s the owner.



Anyway, I finally got my replacement car, a Toyota Camry. Quite high tech compared to my car, it took me quite a while to figure out how to adjust the driver seat. By the the way, that SOMEONE is one of SIngapore's national triathlete, I certainly hope that this incident will not in any way affect his training or performance for any upcoming event.

No comments: